We want to help you to Protect what matters to you.
Simple Questions to Ask Yourself Regarding Your Protection for You, Your Family and Your Business.
- How will your family or business cope in the event of an early death?
- What happens if you are unable to work due to an illness or injury?
- How important is it for you to protect your family or your business?
Through our review process we can help you see the financial impact of such events.
And by understanding your priorities, we can help you put the right plans in place to protect what’s important to you.
With so many options available today, choosing the most suitable protection plan to look after your family or safeguard your business can be a daunting task.
Finance Matters are here to help you ensure that you choose what is right for your needs.
- We advise on the following types of arrangements: –
- Mortgage Protection – Reducing in line with your mortgage balance.
- Life Assurance – Lump sum payout to protect family members in the event of death during the term of the policy.
- Serious Illness – Lump sum payout if you contract a specified illness during the term of the policy. (some insurers cover different illnesses)
- Income Protection – Protection if you are medically certified as unable to work after a specified period of time.
- Cancer Cover– Protection that provides a lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with a specific critical or serious illness.
- Income on Death– Provides a monthly income on death which is a payment to your family in the event of your death.
- Co-Director Insurance– Protects your company directors, officers and senior management in the event of death or specific illness.
- Key Person Insurance– A life insurance product that protects your business on death or serious illness of important member of the business.
- Partnership Insurance– if one of the partners dies a lump sum will be released allowing the deceased person’s share of the partnership to be bought from their next of kind.
Together we will select the right protection plan for you..